Thursday, April 19, 2018

A Typical Day for Chris Chibnall at Roath Lock Studios

In the new Doctor Who Magazine Special Edition number 49, In the Studio, Chris Chibnall speaks of his current experience with Doctor Who production.

“I love Roath Lock. It’s the best facility I’ve ever worked in. I can walk in to say hello to costume and makeup, then go across to one of the four studio spaces for Doctor Who, where worlds are being built and shot on. Then up the stairs to the production office to discuss future schedules and pre-production and post-production and marketing and social media, a meeting with the script team in the Dalek room (yes, there’s a Dalek room), then down the corridor to the edit suites where half a dozen episodes are being worked on simultaneously. In fact, I just described a typical day there for me.” 
The Doctor Who Magazine Special Edition is in newsstands in the UK now and a digital version is also available.


2 comments:

  1. My husband left me last year after 25 years of marriage (he turned 50). It has been the most difficult year of my life, but full of lessons about myself and what life and marriage are all about. I am passionate about marriage and i didn't give up on my husband. resides in USA, I entered online in search of advice on how i can amend my marriage while i was at work. I saw so many positive reviews and nice feed back about how a Doctor called______________Robinson.buckler@ yahoo. com has been wonderful with his work. I gave a shot to make contact with him via his Email and he assured me that my marriage will be peaceful and i believed in his words. 16 hours after he finished work, my husband came back home pleading and now, we are living peacefully again. Get in contact with him if you need any help. he is the real deal WE’RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![…][…][…][…]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still out there suffering from HERPES VIRUS, when You can get cured, i was happy to get my cure from Dr Oduku, i did not believe the first time until i took the herbal remedy, i can tell the whole world that am finally free from Herpes Virus, i can not hide my joy that is the reason why i am here to share my testimony, if you are still out there suffering from HERPES i we want you to contact Dr Oduku, and you we see the wonder power of his herbal medicine. Why wait and suffer when there is someone like Dr Oduku contact him Email: odukuherbalremediess@gmail.com or what-app number +2347067706774.

    ReplyDelete