Tuesday, September 4, 2018

BBC Studios Compels CultBox to Take Down Story about Doctor Who Launch

September 4, 2018

Earlier today, an observant fan in Germany discovered that iTunes had released the launch date of Doctor Who Series 11 in a post which offered the series for presale. This offer was extended over all of  iTunes' regional websites, reporting the same launch date.

Cultbox reported on the story, including the launch date, and was sent a legal notice from BBC Studios to desist.
CultBox wisely capitulated in the face of potential legal problems from the large corporation and edited the story, explaining the reason.

Though I know which date was reported, I will not reveal for fear of receiving a legal notice myself.

Several media people on Twitter have complained about the way CultBox was treated.

Stuart Manning has created some stunning Doctor Who artwork for the Radio Times and other media outlets.
Former Doctor Who Magazine editor and TARDIS aficionado Clayton Hickman:
Doctor Who Companion founder Philip Bates:
The official word from the BBC is that Doctor Who will return "Autumn 2018".

Update, September 5, 2018:

The BBC has announced the air date of the first Series 11 episode, titled The Woman Who Fell to Earth, as October 7, the same air date given on itunes which CultBox reported.

BBC entertainment news correspondent Lizo Mzimba included this statement with his announcement of the air date:
Meanwhile, BBC Studios, which makes the time travel drama, has been criticised by many fans after entertainment website Cultbox was threatened with legal action for reporting the launch date a day before the BBC's announcement.
The site had referenced an official page for the BBC series on the iTunes store, which had published the launch date.
 A cease and desist letter sent on behalf of the BBC said that they considered the now removed story on Cultbox contained "classified information", and that it constituted "a breach of a trade secret".

4 comments:

  1. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! .I appreciate your hard work. Thank you for sharing. I have also share some use full information.
    echobeat review
    chargeboost reviews
    liporing
    doc socks
    livewave antenna cost

    ReplyDelete
  3. [HOW I GOT CURED FROM GENITAL HERPES VIRUS )
    I was diagnosed with GENITAL HERPES VIRUS , my doctor told me it has no permanent cure, this virus affected me so badly that i was so ashamed of my self, this continued until a friend of mine Anna told me about Dr NANA from west Africa who cured her mother from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS, I contacted this herbal doctor and he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received it i applied it for 2 week with the instruction and i was totally cured from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS permanently within 7 to 8 days of usage. if you are passing through the same problem you can contact him via his email you should know about his natural herbal treatment, Dr NANA email is been attached to my post reach him for help. add him on Email at drnanaherbalsolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp line or call +2347014784614.
    he can also cured this disease,CANCER,ALS,HPV WARTS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,STROKE






























    [HOW I GOT CURED FROM GENITAL HERPES VIRUS )
    I was diagnosed with GENITAL HERPES VIRUS , my doctor told me it has no permanent cure, this virus affected me so badly that i was so ashamed of my self, this continued until a friend of mine Anna told me about Dr NANA from west Africa who cured her mother from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS, I contacted this herbal doctor and he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received it i applied it for 2 week with the instruction and i was totally cured from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS permanently within 7 to 8 days of usage. if you are passing through the same problem you can contact him via his email you should know about his natural herbal treatment, Dr NANA email is been attached to my post reach him for help. add him on Email at drnanaherbalsolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp line or call +2347014784614.
    he can also cured this disease,CANCER,ALS,HPV WARTS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,STROKE
































    ReplyDelete